Big Shaq -Man Don't dance



“Man’s Not Hot” crooner, Big Shaq, has dropped another new soundtrack and it is titled, “Man Don’t Dance”.

Born Michael Dapaah, Big Shaq, a Ghanaian-British rapper, actor and comedian dropped “Man Don’t Dance” on Friday morning.

He said in the song, “I said babes, I’mma big man
I got big plans, they call me Big Shaq
I make the ting go quack from way back
I made “Mans Not Hot,” I know you like that.”

The comedian rapper is now back with a new single titled ‘Man Don’t Dance’ in which he parody travels to Dubai and finds love. But don’t take this lightly, the song actually bumps and has hit potential. Shaq made sure to include his popular “Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom” lyric on this as well. It will never die.

Download Big Shaq Man Don’t Dance Mp3;

Audio Player

00:00

00:00

   Download audio

Post a Comment

0 Comments